Friday, July 30, 2010

Late night Blogging

Girls jumping on the bed. Becka, Sophie, and Lizzie in the back.
Zach, Jake, Lizzie, Jay, Brady, and Mariah at the zoo.

Looking too cute! Little chunker!


Well, it has been crazy busy around here lately. I'm back at work and let's just say that midnights are kicking my butt. In the past week, we have went to zoo, beach, and Brady's Physical therapy. Oh, and we have a birthday party to plan for my sweet daughter, I love her so much! She really loves her brother and learns something new everyday.


Physical therapy is going great, I'm so glad that I take him. It was my decision and I wanted to be proactive and we are making progress. Brady's PT is named Dallin and she is so wonderful. She teaches me so many things to do with him. Today, she put Brady on a type of hard pillow under his arms and he attempted to crawl. It was so neat to see. He isn't developmentally behind, he just needs some help. I'm sure we will have developmental delays because most preemies do. There are a lot of special needs kids at the PT center and they are amazing kids. I used to be so "Afraid" of Brady having to use a walker or wheelchair. Not anymore, I have accepted that "It is what it is." And I love seeing the kids at Brady's PT. I don't like not knowing what his future will be like and that I will still have to take one day at a time. It's amazing what we take for granted everyday. Also, I am so proud of Lizzie when she goes. She is such a good girl! She sits and watches her brother and cheers him on. There is this princess book at PT and she likes to read it everytime she comes in to PT. So she looks forward to seeing her favorite book there. LOL!


We spent some time at the zoo and I don't know when I will learn my lesson. Go in the Fall when it isn't 95 degrees. Oh the sweat and stinky animals! After 3 hours, we are already to leave and the animals are so hot that they don't come out. We did this last year and I ended up being dehydrated and Lizzie was so miserable. We also took our niece and newphews, Jacob, Zach, and Mariah. Lizzie enjoyed the penguins, and Brady liked the Turtles. Overall, we had a great time and will go next year in the Fall.

This week we went to the beach with my Aunt and her kids. It was a private beach and it was fun watching the kids play. Oh, how Mom loves when Lizzie and Brayden go to bed because they are so tired from all the playing. Poor Brayden, he rolled over into a pile of sand nose first and it wasn't pretty! Next time, I am taking the pack and play. Lizzie liked the sand and looking at all the rocks. And my Aunt's kids had a fun time too!

All for now, we just finally watched the Blindside and it was good, we don't watch a lot of T.V. but it was a great flick. It's nice to have Jayson home, he has been gone for two days in Novi doing a training for Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment