Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not a good day for Mom!

I keep praying and praying to keep going strong. Brayden was diagnosed with hypotonia of his legs and it was hard to hear it. I knew it all along and it just hurt hearing it. I had a hard time hearing that he could be in a walker and never walk without one. We really don't know yet. I need to take one day at a time and it's so hard to do. I kept thinking that all I have been doing is doctor appointments and I am so sick of all of it! I've had enough! I just want to stay home and plan Lizzie's birthday. But no, I am at the doctor's office finding out why Brayden is wheezing. Allergies as I suspected. He weighs 16 pounds and 1 ounce.


I am so thankful to have my son and daughter in my life. I just wish sometimes we could fast forward to see what the future holds and then go back.


I break down, I'm not as strong as I thought I was.


On a more positive note, Lizzie has a princess tea party tomorrow and I'm more excited than her. I love her so much, Jayson is letting me go with her and it will be a "Girls Day."
She turns 3 on Saturday. Here's her giving me a smooch last year.

1 comment:

  1. Cooper has hypotonia and it is a very difficult diagnosis to digest. So far, all of Cooper's genetic tests have come back normal. He has an MRI next Friday. He does weekly physical therapy and is about to start speech therapy. What is the plan for Brayden?

    Being a preemie mom is a whole different world! Cooper is 9 months old and we still battle issues everyday! It's hard to watch babies younger than him pass him developementally by leaps and bounds. The prematurity is one thing but add in Hypotonia and you just feel like you're always climbing a mountain with no end in sight. I wish I could see into the future, too...

    ((HUGS)) and I hope Lizzie has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete