Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer fun!

We have been busy with summer. It seems like there is always something to do. I'm back to juggling work in my life. Yep, it was time. I missed my patients. I work at a rehabilitation facility, and I missed it so much. I love taking care of my patients and like to make their stay better for them. I always think that if I had to go into a Nursing home (it's like a nursing home) that I would be depressed. I try to make their day! There is no place like home, as we all know. I was in the hospital for 9 days and I was so ready break out. I'm sure anyone who has been a hospital for over a few days can relate. Anyhow, that's going good.

Oh, and I love to shop. That's another reason I needed a job. Not for myself but for my house and kids. I got some decor for the living room and some organizers for the collection of toys that I've accumulated over the past 3 years. Brady loves his toys, but sometimes I wonder why I buy Lizzie stuff. She's happy playing in a big box. She loves to pretend she's a princess. Today she was sweeping my floor saying she was Snow White.

Project tummy didn't go so well at all for the first week. Then I called to get Brady an appointment for Physical Therapy through our local hospital. I told them that he wasn't rolling over well or touching his toes. The next day: He's touching his toes. Then after his first PT appointment: He's rolling EVERYWHERE. That little bugger. We go twice a week to PT and I am pleased with his Physical therapist. I researched her before I started and I am impressed. His insurance covers it as well. He does not have hypotonia in his abdomen but he just needs to strengthen his core. They don't see anything wrong with his muscle tone but, it's still very early. Ahh, the waiting game continues. Don't I just love waiting.....not my favorite.

More updates to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment