Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I spent it at school, YAY! I did get to have fun with my clinical group from nursing school. They got me a cake and a card, and I don't really know them that well. It was so nice of them.

My day started out with my beautiful son cuddling with me. We just sat down and watched the squirrels in the backyard play while I soaked up all the joy of holding him. Then the damn toilet flooded the bathroom because one of the kids obviously had something in the toilet: I will never know what it was because it actually flushed. Oh Crap! I will find out that it was something important later. It happened while I was doing my hair for school and the water got all over my pants. It was kinda of crazy day. It's hard to do my hair and entertain the kids at the time. I had to dress up for the job fair and that was a waste of my time because the hospital I would like to hire into isn't hiring. So, my day got better when I finished my clinical in mental health and we watched Misery with James Caan and Kathy Bates. What a crazy movie? Yes, I was scared. I am not going to lie.

I got home and had a icecream sundae with my Mom and hubby.

In other news, I signed Lizzie up for school and she was so excited. She brought her bunny with her to school with her and had her bunny sit in a chair next to her. Oh, and Brady is getting so much closer to walking. I don't know if I am ready, he's so busy now. How am I going to keep up with him when he is walking?

No comments:

Post a Comment