Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Croswell Fair!

Today we went to the 128 annual Croswell Fair. All day Lizzie was talking about the fair and she couldn't wait to go. Even though, there are only three rides there that she could actually ride.

She told me that Jayson (my husband) was taking her to the Fair. And I asked, "You mean Daddy, right?" She said, "My Jayson is taking me." Too cute. Little girls and their Daddys.

Anyhow, we had a great time at the fair and Lizzie enjoyed the carousel and french fries. Brayden fell asleep and slept through the whole thing.( We didn't go until 9pm, which is his bed time)

I have a huge family, and it was so nice for them to meet my son Brady.(even though he fell asleep) Brady being 3 months premature, he didn't need to meeting any extra bugs due to his premature immune system. So it was the first time he met some of my crazy family. LOL!

Oh, and this is my first Blog, exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment